The Vinyasa Show: Strong & Spacious Flow<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Strong & Spacious Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
I love your reflection of the practice, M Angela C! Thank you so much for sharing. The observation of feeling connected to others even though you were practicing on your own is so poignant and to me, represents the beauty of yoga - interconnectedness of all things. Sending my warmest regards, Sarah
Jenny S
3 people like this.
I saved this practice for the full moon today as part of a little mini retreat.  It was just perfection! 🌕 I did skip a lot of the vinyasas in order to keep from overdoing it, and brought in my trusty blocks and blanket to create a really luxurious experience…this may just be my new full moon go-to from now on.  As always, thank you Sarah for your beautiful offerings 🙏🏻❤️
Sarah Beston
I love hearing this, Jenny S! What a great idea to create a mini retreat in honor of the full moon. I felt big energy shifts during this particular moon cycle. Happy to be sharing in this beautiful space together.
David G-
1 person likes this.
Touched down a little with Samadhi tonight. My practice has deepened, and it's interesting to compare my experiences at the local studio with all the greats at YogaAnytime. (Might be a cool scientific brain-wave experiment, comparing at home versus IRL)?. 
Nice to establish a home practice again. Some bests tonight: more mindful chatturanga, longest hang time for Crow, and my most relaxed plow ever. So much of that is your cueing. So Namaste! Truth be told: I showed up 39 minutes early at my Montclair studio for a class with a local master teacher (she loves to deconstruct poses with unique prop use), but she is on vacation. 

So this opportunity opened up, and as you said, life happens in the transitions. So... here I landed and so glad. 
Sarah Beston
So glad to share this practice, David G- and always such a pleasure to hear about your experience of the practice … how that shifts, transforms and deepens every time you show up to the mat. Thank you so much for sharing, it’s such a gift! 
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial