The Vinyasa Show: Detoxify and Flow<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Detoxify and Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
 know all about the crack and wobble, Catherine A  ! haha. So glad that you felt relaxed and at ease at the end. Warmest wishes!
Francesca Venturini
Thank you Sarah! You put my mind on "rest mode"after some days full of problems. We also have a robbery at Home, but when you asked at the and to think about something I'm grateful for, I was surprised to think about my sleep: it is so good at the moment after 10 years of sleeping problems, that I'm so,so happy!! All the other things are nothing!! Thank you to remind my what really matters in our lives !!
Sarah Beston
Francesca Venturini - thank you so much for sharing this! I am so sorry to hear about the robbery, wow, that's a lot. I am really happy to hear that your sleep has gotten better - do you think yoga is helping with this? Thank YOU for the reminder to tune into gratitude today. Warmest regards, Sarah
Tracey S
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sarah, that was wonderful. I really enjoyed this session. 
Sarah Beston
I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed this, Tracey S! Thank you for practicing with me here. 
Danielle S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another beautiful series!! 🧘‍♀️
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me here, Danielle S! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the series. Warmest wishes, Sarah
Kay S
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class. Thankyou sarah
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me, Kay S! I’m happy to be sharing this space together. 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial