Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Gazing Inward<br>Sarah Beston

Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Gazing Inward
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
7 people like this.
Thank you for this “insightful” 😉😌 offering Sarah.  I was struck by how often I close my eyes during my practice when your gentle cueing suggested looking outward.  This change of perspective was quite “eye opening” (sorry about the puns, but this practice put me in a playful mood) ❤️🙏🏻🌞
Catherine A
So nice to have this challenge to look forward to in the coming days, Sarah! Really enjoyed this practice, many thanks as always 💗
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to be offering this new challenge and thanks so much for joining me, Jenny S! I personally love a good pun (my dad is the king of puns!). Thanks for sharing your playful mood—made me laugh! xoxo
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for joining this challenge with me, Catherine A! Please let me know how the subsequent days go for you. Love and blessings, Sarah
Christel B
2 people like this.
Thanks for creating and offering us this challenge. I know i'll be enjoying it. Cheers

Lina S
4 people like this.
I've really enjoyed the sequencing of the poses. I like balance poses starting from all 4's to standing in mountain.
Francesca Venturini
Hi Sarah! so delicious practicing with you!
Kate M
3 people like this.
Sarah Beston , thank you for this lovely practice. The slow, mindful transitions are simultaneously grounding and challenging. The focus on drishti is so important! Love, love.
Kate M
4 people like this.
Another little comment: the graphic design for this show/season is amazing.
Katarina V
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this challenge! This first day was lovely. Much Love.
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial