Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Gazing Inward<br>Sarah Beston

Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Gazing Inward
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to be sharing this challenge together, Christel B! I hope you're enjoying it! Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying the sequencing, Lina S! I love balancing poses as well - always a practice in presence for me. Wishing you a beautiful week!
Sarah Beston
So happy to be practicing with you through this challenge, Francesca Venturini! I hope it is going well for you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for practicing with me in this challenge, Kate M! Slow, mindful transitions ... what a great reminder not only in yoga but in life. xoxo
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Kate M ~ our graphic design expert, Erin, is amazing!!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed Day 1, Katarina V! Stay close and let me know how the other days are for you! Much love.
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
A beautiful meditative practice. Just what I needed to calm my crazed back-to-school mind! Thank you Sarah!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that this practice was helpful, Ali! Thank you for practicing with me here. Warmly, Sarah
Peggy L
1 person likes this.
Love this practice😊. Looking forward to completing the challenge!
Andre C
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah, all your classes are amazing … cannot say enough how much we love practising yoga with you. We look forward to all your videos all the time. The only reason we keep our subscription to Yoga Anytime.
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial