Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Touching the Divine<br>Sarah Beston

Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Touching the Divine
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kallipais
7 people like this.
Sarah, you are my go-to favourite teacher on Yoga Anytime, and this new series is beautiful. Thank you.
Carol W
5 people like this.
LOVE these practices. We get soooo busy in life I forget to Feel. Thank you, Sarah. You’re great!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Sweetness indeed 😌❤️
M Angela C
5 people like this.
Very appreciative of these practices! Today’s practice was almost hypnotic for me. Time was still and tension melted away.  The pace and instruction supported a soft focus and a feeling of connection to my fellow yogis..I was personally reminded that too often touch for me is in the context of a doing action so taking and making space for feeling also calmed my mind. 🙏 
Laura M
4 people like this.
I started this practice after a somewhat sleepless night worrying, and I now feel relaxed and able to embrace my day. Thank you!
Francesca Venturini
Dear Sarah, I adore the soft touch! Lightness in Yoga is amazing !
Leslie S
2 people like this.
What a wonderfully soothing practice! Sarah, thank you for sharing your gifts with the world! You are truly an inspiring yogi!!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am honored to hear that, Kallipais! Thank you so much for practicing with me here. We are in this together. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I'm so happy to hear, Carol W! I can completely relate to getting "so busy" and forgetting to feel. Thanks for the reminder to feel into this today. Warmly, Sarah
Kate M
Lovely sequence, Sarah Beston ! Thank you : )
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial