Wake Up with Yoga: Vinyasa Krama: Step by Step<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Vinyasa Krama: Step by Step
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Birgitte, for this interesting vinyasa flow practice! I've enjoyed doing it! Namaste! ❤️💖💜
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Hi Sandra, Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the class. Have a wonderful day. Warmest, Birgitte
Eliana C
3 people like this.
Dear Birgitte, how lovely and powerful practice. I've already saved it as my favorite! Thank you and Namastê!
Christel B
4 people like this.
Good to have you back and practice with you on YogaAnytime!
Birgitte
Eliana C Hi Eliana, Thank you so much for practicing with me and leaving your feedback. It is always so wonderful to hear from students. Hope your day is going well. Warmest, Birgitte
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Christel B Hi Christel, I am always so thankful to work on this platform. They are the nicest people to work with.... so I happily returned when they asked me. Grateful for you. Thank you for practicing with me. Warmest, Birgitte
Caroline S
2 people like this.
This felt fabulous!
David G-
3 people like this.
Thank you Birgitte. I still get so much out of your calm cues. I especially liked the extending beyond the toes in Pyramid, and how wonderful it is to cue the breathe as you do. An active 30 minutes for sure.  Best, David 
Birgitte
David G- Hi David, Thank you so much for your feedback...always great to hear from you. Happy to know that you are still practicing. All the best to you, Birgitte
Birgitte
Caroline S Hi Caroline, Wonderful! Happy to hear. Warmest, Birgitte
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial