Wake Up with Yoga: Ahimsa: Non-Harming<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Ahimsa: Non-Harming
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Hi, Birgitte! Today's practice was a bit challenging for me- especially the core work at the beginning and I did that part with the few pauses but I feel great now! Thank you very much for sharing it with us! Namaste! 💝🤗
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Hi Sandra, I hear you. Core work is challenging....I felt it as well, but as you, I end up feeling great after. Pausing is always good. Wishing you a great weekend. Warmest, Birgitte
M Angela C
3 people like this.
Really appreciating this series of practices. The pace of the practice allowed me to be more present with and connected to how my body was feeling as well as creating space for my mind to become quiet. The precision and cues for chair pose with and without the block provided new insight for me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and practices Birgitte!
Birgitte
M Angela C Dear Angela, Thank you so much for practicing with me and for your feedback. I am happy to hear that the pace works for you.....I appreciate working at a slower pace as well. Warmest, Birgitte
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This was a strong practice, yet each component seemed to bring a sweet release from the previous one. This had a beautiful flow to it and I really enjoy your choreography ✨✨✨ (and PS the staycation began yesterday and I’m so happy to have you and Yoga Anytime as my personal yoga instructors 😉)
David G-
5 people like this.
I slept through the afternoon and missed a restorative practice at a local studio. This hit the spot much better, as working the core is active recovery for cycle-asana.  

I was reading Iyengar's book just a few days ago and noted the hand seal as part of Warrior 1, and was happy to practice in high lunge too. Neat cue about staying on the fingertips to strengthen forearm and palm arches.  Amazing how calm you stay with opening core salvos. 
Birgitte
David G- Hi David, Glad you were able to get your practice in. Thank you for practicing with me and appreciating the core work.....which I felt as well. Hope you are having a wonderful start on this week. Warmest, Birgitte
Birgitte
Jenny S  Hi Jenny, These kind of practices can be strong since they are so focused......and, they are so good for us.  Happy to hear that you enjoyed the choreography. Warmest, Birgitte
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Loved the Ahimsa focus and explanations of which muscle groups we were working on in each pose. I also enjoyed the sequencing of poses. Great session.
Birgitte
2 people like this.
https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=71375$christelb">Christel B Hi Christel, Great to hear. I shared about the muscle groups because in my own practice I end up feeling more inclined to work hard if I know the benefits. Happy to hear that you appreciated that. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Warmest, Birgitte
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial