Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Together<br>Ashley Rideaux

Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Together
Ashley Rideaux

Watch this Practice
Sarah-Jane Stephens
Thank you Ashley very challenging. Fell out of the figure four twist SO many times but you made it all Ok !😀😜 ps loving the sunshine out of the studio windows ,how wonderful it’s rain and flooding here in the UK !
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Sarah-Jane, that figure four twist is a beast! I find that laughter helps me through the stumbles most days. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the second hand sunshine during practice today☀️ Sending a bit of warmth your way from LA😘
Lyn O
2 people like this.
still following and wobbled through this one. Just what I needed as ever. Bless you!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Lyn O , this sounds like a description of my life at times, following along, wobbling through, but somehow managing to get just what I need! Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day❤️
Kate M
3 people like this.
Ahhhh your comment about attachment to achieving a particular āsana brought to mind something that Richard Freeman once said (I paraphrase): you struggle and achieve more and more difficult āsanas and then - (if you're blessed with longevity) one by one they will be taken away from you until you are left with... śavāsana.
Elizabeth M
👋 Kate M one of my fave yoga quotes ❤️ 
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth M & Kate M , agreed, such a good quote! Thank you for sharing, Kate❤️
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial