Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Bask<br>Ashley Rideaux

Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Bask
Ashley Rideaux

Watch this Practice
Lina S
5 people like this.
Thank you for the wonderful practices. Namaste!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Lina S, congrats on completing the challenge🎉 Thank you for joining me on this journey and for your thoughtful comments each day. It has been such a joy communicating with you❤️
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much Ashley, for this great challenge! I have really enjoyed doing these practices and I am going to miss your company after finishing them! I hope that you are going to make some more practices and challenges here on Yoga Anytime and that we are going to practice again soon! Thank you very much for everything once again! Namaste! Kind regards from Croatia! ❤️🥰
Jenny S
6 people like this.
So nice to finish the challenge in this way…I love full body side stretching because it really opens the “gills” and makes room for fresh, positive energy to food in 🧜‍♀️ I agree with Sandra, I hope you’ll be back soon with more classes and challenges.  I’ve gotten very used to practicing with you every day!  In the meantime, thank you for this gift and blessings to you 🙏🏻❤️
Ashley R
2 people like this.
Sandra, it has been a true delight to chat with you each day during this challenge! Thank you for sharing your journey with me, and yes, the plan is to film more classes for YogaAnytime in the not too distant future🤗 In the meantime, sending loads of love your way❤️
Ashley R
2 people like this.
Jenny S, you are such a delight! Thank you for your thoughtful comments throughout this challenge. It’s been a real treat communicating with you over this last couple weeks, and yes, filming more classes for YogaAnytime is on the horizon! Thank for the love. Sending a big dose of love your way as well❤️✨🤗
M Angela C
1 person likes this.
I am sure that I shall return to and repeat this challenge.  I have benefited from each practice and your daily inspiration Ashley.  It seemed as though time stood still in each practice yet how quickly 14 days elapsed. I am grateful to you and my fellow practitioners . I  am looking forward to the opportunity to practice with you again.  Sincere thanks for a challenge that has allowed me to burn a little brighter on and off the mat. 🙏 
Ashley R
M Angela C, congratulations on completing this challenge🎉 Thank you for joining me on the journey. It has been such a joy to get to know the YogaAnytime community, and I’ve loved getting to interact with beautiful souls like you❤️🤗
Amanda H
2 people like this.
Thankyou so much Kelly for this 14 day challenge which felt like a wonderful gift. At the end of last year I was doing the same practice over and over because I loved it but doing this challenge was a breath of fresh air and  a wonderful way to start the year. Namaste.
Ashley R
Amanda H you are very welcome! Thank you for meeting this challenge and for sharing your experience of the journey along the way. It has been a joy chatting with you❤️🤗
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial