Empowered Aging: Foundations<br>Jason Schneider

Empowered Aging: Foundations
Jason Schneider

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice, Jason. Honouring where we are in the journey is so crucial! And gratitude, yes, gratitude for being able to move! And limitations open up creative pathways forward. : )
Jason S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kate (and all).   I love being an instructor and sharing energy in a studio together.   While we can’t all be in the same room, your feedback feeds my soul and hope I can continue offering you challenging, yet accessible, practice.
Vedra R
Thank you Jason, I just found your class. You are very skilled and mindful with your cueing. I really enjoyed this practice and I look forward to my next class with you!
Lili L
Truly appreciate your pace, style, and reassurance that aging is something to embrace with grace on and off the yoga mat. I was relieved and so joyful to recently discover a lovely new studio postpandemic, after my old studio permanently shut down at the beginning of the pandemic. It was so hard and like many others, I missed the live networking of that experience. I thought I might let go of recordings/livestream. However, discovering your class on line made me realize there are wonderful teachers out there like yourself Jason, that also have so much to give. One size definitely does not fit all. Thank you Jason for your teachings and hope to see more of your classes with YA.
Jason S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Vedra!   We all appreciate a bit of praise from time to time.   Today, your lovely feedback and comments have filled my cup! I hope we get to practice together more!
Jason S
Lili L I'm blushing.   I too felt the sting of losing my local community that I had grown so comfortable with over the years.  BUT, sometimes change leads us to even better experiences and relationships.   I hope your new studio brings you joy in your practice.  In the meantime, knowing that you have made the effort and time to practice with me on Yoga Anytime is deeply, deeply appreciated.  You have choices and I'm so honored to be one of your choices.  THANK YOU.
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial