Keepin` it Real: Morning Practice for Beginners<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Morning Practice for Beginners
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Heidi, are you still with us here at Yoga anytime? I'd love to hear from you, see how your practice is coming along!
With respect, Robert
Robert Sidoti
Sharon, Are you still here with us? I never replied to your comment, would love to hear from you, see how your practice is coming along:) Thank you for your sweet comment, Robert
Amie M
1 person likes this.
Love the encouragement Robert gives throughout the lesson :)
Louisa C
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert! I’m just returning to Yoga Anytime in this Corona virus lockdown!! Ahmazing class and just what I needed! Breathe! Namaste!
Robert Sidoti
Welcome home Louisa :)) Nice to have you back. Bummer about this virus because of all it has affected and will continue to affect - otherwise it's a pretty amazing time (if not negatively affected) The slowing down, the time at home, projects, reading, more yoga, outdoors exploring, cooking new meals and so on - a nice reboot and reset for those who are able to. Please keep me updated on how you're feeling in these classes, love to hear about it! Lotsa love, Robert
Dawn A
2 people like this.
You are such an amazing teacher.  Thank you, for all of the explanations in your practice. It really helps the way I learn. I've been practicing for 15 months. This practice taught me how to make easier transitions through some of the poses. So much gratitude! Thank you!!!!
Paulina B
2 people like this.
Dear Robert, many thanks for the wonderful teachings, me and my partner are enjoying all your challenges and series , please keep them coming Namaste ~ 
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Dawn and I appreciate you sharing your progress here with us! Have a beautiful day, Robert :)
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Paulina  - so good to hear from you and so happy these practices are working for you and your partner!! I will continue to show up and create - see you there :) Robert 
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert I'm excited to share this beginners practice with my 22 year old son - who has found interest in Yoga and meditation :) 
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial