Yoga for Athletes: Traction Action for Cycling<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Traction Action for Cycling
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Judy S
1 person likes this.
great class. Thank you Lydia.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Judy. You're so very welcome, and thanks for watching.
Lydia
Wynter
1 person likes this.
Great class, with gentle, precise instructions. I don't even bike but it felt very good on lower back, hips and torso fascia. Thank you! I will do it again when feeling stiff as a board!
Lydia Zamorano
Wynter. So glad it felt yummy on those sticky spots. Stay close! xo Lydia
Nancy N
Great cues for the QL stretches!
Nancy N
Great cues for the QL stretches!
David G-
I have been riding intensely for almost thirty years. On today's 45-mile shop ride, we had five fast "jams".   Lydia's intelligence, humor and warmth allows me to stretch more deeply, but also calmly. She also designs it in a way where it feels fresh (get to the skull on the block and say I am wrong).  In particular, I wanted to release muscular pain in the left piriformis, which then goes to my left lumbar area.  Before finding yoga and Pilates last March, cycling was really painful, but like a lot of weekend warriors, I pushed through it. (I crashed in a Pro 1, 2 race in 2000. I landed on my back going 50 mph.) This is my second time doing this session, the first helped heal after last Sunday's crash (I think I am getting near 50. Ugh!). Honestly, I went harder today because I wanted that same magical release and opening. As Lydia reinforces in a few of her videos: "test it and see if I am right." 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=294288">David Goldstein This makes me so happy to hear that you are finding release and opening with these videos. I hope the videos can support you to get on your bike with ease.  Getting the feedback is so important to me and keeps me inspired to continue to offer these practices virtually. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share David! Best, Lydia 
Sandra Židan
This was a great practice to stretch my body and to start a day! Thank you very much, Lydia, for sharing it with us! Kind regards!
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan So happy you enjoyed it Sandra! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment that this was useful for you. Hoping the start your day was exactly what you needed it to be! Warmth, Lydia 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial