Yoga for Athletes: Yoga for Runners<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Yoga for Runners
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Anna
1 person likes this.
I found this fantastic. I didn't have the dowel for the feet and achilles but will next time. Thank you so much!!
Lydia Zamorano
Anna. So glad that you watched and enjoyed. Sending love! Lydia
Natar63
Thank you... A blessing for my achilles!
Lydia Zamorano
Your welcome! Thanks for being with us! Happy holidays. :)
Brittany B
Thank you, Lydia! This practice respected my powerful, tight hamstrings enough that they released a little. With the exception of the first cobra variation this practice was appropriate for my twenty-one week pregnant body. That psoas release (done carefully of course) felt divine!
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Brittany! Congrats on your precious cargo in there! Glad that this practice felt wonderful for you at this time. I loved a lot of leg work while pregnant. Both strengthening and releasing. Love!
Lydia
Emily P
1 person likes this.
Working with the dowel was fantastic, I can't wait to play with that prop more. Thanks for sharing this great sequence!
Lori
What a refreshing, enlivening practice! I love it (and, boy, do I need it). :)
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Lori. So glad you loved it and happy we get to practice together. Keep in touch. xo
Viola
Hi Lydia! I heard you saying in this video you're friends with Scott Jurek - he's one of my idols for trail running and I'd be really interested in learning more about yoga specifically for runners (and maybe inspired by him :) ) also, I tried to find your own platform Practice with Lydia - could you post a link? Many thanks, Kathy (using my partner's account who's on holidays :))
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial