Yoga for Athletes: Yoga for Runners<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Yoga for Runners
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Viola hi Kathy! 
So nice to hear from you! Happy holidays to you and Viola! My platform is practicewithlydia.uscreen.io 
When I put together this class I had some really great feedback from Scott! I'm so glad you liked it. We haven't collaborated on a class since. 
I'll be on the live team here on yoga anytime in February though to April! You can expect some more classes from me here, and I'll be sure to add in a class that nurtures the legs and hips. 
Let me know if you have any specific requests! 
Warmly, 
Lydia 
Sue
Sue
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lydia, I really needed this as I add more running miles to my weekly routine.  One idea for people that do not have a wooden dowel is to purchase the same width/dimension of plastic tubing that can be found in the plumbing aisle of Lowe's and Home Depot.  My crossfit coach and one of my yoga teacher trainers both use the plastic piping to roll out feet, calves and to open chest and shoulders!  Thank you for a wonderful practice!
Lydia Zamorano
Sue D Oh that is a great tip Sue! Thanks! I've been running more too and my feet love the dowel work! Happy new year! 
Lydia 
David G-
These were fun stretches too. I did some high intensity drills prior to this. The foot rolls on my baking rolling pin were intense. Thanks. I definitely need this. I am glad a found another great teacher. 🙏🏻 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Hi David. I love doing this sequence directly after a run or work out. Thanks for commenting! Warmth, Lydia 
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial