Good Morning Yoga: Flowing with Inspiration
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Kit & Dee Dee
We come back to this sequence often. Great way to start a day! Thanks Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kit! I'm so delighted to hear this. Wishing you a wonderful day! ~ Alana
Glenford N
Thanks Alana. I am very grateful for this flowing practice which allows me to flow into my day and sustain a sense of serenity.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford. What a wonderful feeling... sounds like your yoga practice is working! :) So glad you are here.
Glenford N
Thanks Alana for a challenging and dynamic start to the day. I feel like there's a furnace inside me just roaring away. Namaste.
Karen B
Hi Alana 
this progrm has helped me begin my mornigs in a postive way. i always look foreward to the practice. 
I have a queston this practice ws awesome however the head stands are still a challange for me is there an alternative to that so in future practices i can do the modification
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
Amazing and for me such internal stirring of sensations, seemingly opposes but so show they all balanced each other out. Grounded but airy,safe but out of my comfort zone in some parts - inspred! Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Such beautiful observations, Charlotte. Thank you so much for sharing and joining me in this journey. The feeling beneath your words is inspiring! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Ah, this was an outstanding practice: fun and interesting although some parts were a bit challenging for me to do! And I really loved the donkey kicks! Thank you very much for sharing it with us, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž! So delighted that you enjoyed playing with some new and challenging moves. The donkey kicks are fun and energizing! Thank you for sharing and being here, Sandra. Have a wonderful day! Love, Alana 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial