Good Morning Yoga: Meditative Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Meditative Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jess
2 people like this.
This was a great flow for me!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jessica! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the practice. Wishing you a beautiful day. xo
Elaine Fox
I really liked the arc of this practice. Perfect for me today!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Elaine! So delighted to hear that you enjoyed the practice...such a nice way to ease into our day. Enjoy!
Aparna S
Wonderful class. Thank you. I noticed I felt a great deal of nausea during uttanasana...do you have any suggestions for eliminating nausea? Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Dear Aparna, I'm so sorry to hear that you felt nauseous. It can be a common effect of the yoga practice, especially in the beginning. The twisting and bending can speed up the process of elimination, and queasiness is sometimes a result. We recommend practicing on an emptier stomach and drinking water throughout the day to help the body flush. Sometimes this practice, the blanket bolster can help. http://www.yogaanytime.com/class-vi ew/644/video/Yoga-Relaxing-the-Bell y-by-Heidi-Fokine
Please keep me posted. xoA
Aparna S
Thank you Alana. I do practice on an empty stomach. But I do need to drink more water.
Alana Mitnick
Me too, Aparna. It's a good reminder for all of us. :) Take care! xo
Frederic M
Thanks Alana. I loved the opening sequence and the bringing the awareness on receiving and releasing the breath.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Frederic! So delighted to be practicing together. Thank you for sharing. ~ Alana
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial