Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Fiery Balance<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Fiery Balance
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
“Weebles Wobble but they don’t fall down”... an old TV add for a toy from years ago Glenford :) Turning up and showing up is what it’s all about! Have a great weekend!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Christel, nice to see you here:)
Glad you enjoyed!
Alex S
1 person likes this.
This was my favorite! Made me feel so good, balance its better and better everyday
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for sharing this alex !! Nice to know you’re feeling more and more ‘balanced’ by Day 12 👌 Who knows, maybe by day 30 you’ll be floating, that’s next level balance! :))
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Namaste to you too, Robert! And good luck with your livestream today!
Kira C
2 people like this.
Robert, I love this challenge.  I have to admit I have missed some days so I have been doubling up classes.  Today I did day 11 and 12.   Anyway what I wanted to say was in all the years I've practiced yoga ( on and off) I have never had better cuing for warrior 3.  I can actually do it thanks to you, and my hips are alllmmoost squared off. 
Robert Sidoti
Kira !!! Yay for you and warrior 3 relationship :)) However I did help, I'm happy I did!! 
Where are you now in the challenge? How are you feeling?! Thanks so much for being a part of this! 
Kira C
1 person likes this.
Uh oh....   I stopped at # 18.   I have been doing some longer classes and other exercise.  :(
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Kira - exercise, longer classes, sounds like you've been moving! Have a great day!! 
Judy A
2 people like this.
day 12 , I can tell you that I feel lighter , I feel that my body is breathing , gym workouts became easier and I'm happier :) thank you Robert
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial