45 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Flow<br>Dana Slamp

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Flow
Dana Slamp

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
This was challenging for me and my 55 year old body...however, now that I’ve had the pleasure of sitting in meditation with you and hearing your lovely voice chanting, I feel super grounded and I’m not at all concerned about whether or not I was able to master the more advanced poses. Looking forward to the rest of the season!
Dana Slamp
1 person likes this.
Hi Jenny - Thanks so much for the feedback! And it sounds like the practice had it’s desired effect. Stay grounded, and see you next week for show 2! Grateful, Dana
Christel B
1 person likes this.
What fun to meet a new challenging pose, that of the elephant's trunk.
Namaste
Dana Slamp
1 person likes this.
Thanks Christel - It’s great for strength! Warmly, Dana Slamp
Emily S
2 people like this.
You have a lovely style of teaching and have brought a depth to my practice I've been challenged to find using online videos
Dana Slamp
Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Emily . That is high praise - and I think you will love the coming classes! Grateful, Dana
Linda Baffa
Thank you for the beautiful practice, Dana! It was so thoughtfully and creatively sequenced- and I especially loved the opportunity to explore poses I haven't done IN YEARS! Namaste~
Dana Slamp
Yay! Thanks Linda Baffa Yes, remember when we used to do seated poses in yoga? ;) I hope you’re feeling grounded and well. Thanks for the encouraging feedback & I will see you soon on the mat! Warmly, Dana Slamp
Rachel B
1 person likes this.
This was lovely. The practice was so engaging and I love the chanting and harmonium at the end. I do wish you would create a 20 minute morning practice . . . .
Dana Slamp
Aw, thanks for the suggestion and the encouraging words, Rachel ! We will be filming shorter classes in the future. Until then, I'm a fan of the "Rise and Shine" show with Alana. Or you can practice on of these 45 minute shows for a while, and then switch to your favorite closing postures. All the best and happy practicing, Dana Slamp
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial