Welcome to Yoga: Moving with Our Breath<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Yoga: Moving with Our Breath
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
Dearest Elaine, so fun to hear and grateful for your sharing! xok
Kira Sloane
Dearest wannabe, stay close and let us know how we can be of greater assistance! xok
Kathryn B
This is a brilliant segment. Love this one!
Kira Sloane
Thank you for being here, Kathryn! xok
Million T
Hi Kira, I'm a bigger here and i start from this video, how many times or days shall i practice it before moving to the next one,
Kira Sloane
Hi there Million! Welcome and great question. There are no rules here. If everything presented in this practice feels easy and clear, then feel welcome to explore the next practice. Sometimes its fun to "come back to" a practice to track "progress." If a practice no longer holds your attention, then you have moved beyond it. Best, Kira
Connie F
I felt reset after this class. I love that it takes easy and slow. Perfect to beginners. Thanks dear Kira. Your voice is like a comfort blanket.
Leah K
I loved the "hokey pokey" at the beginning of class! I will have to try something similar the next time I practice to get "warmed up"!
Kira Sloane
Leah, isn't that fun? All the credit to my teacher Erich Schiffmann. xok
Eva P
1 person likes this.
Hi, coming back to yoga after a long time not practising and after two children. I absolutely loved your class. Felt the love flowing from you. Thank you! Looking forward to the remainder of the show.
31-40 of 96

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial