Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Brahmacharya<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Brahmacharya
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Vikki M
5 people like this.
Loved this! Felt so strong afterwards. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU Vikki! Feeling strong is a great feeling, here’s to more feelings of strength💪🏼👍
Lynn-Marie M
Excellent video
Robert Sidoti
Awesome, glad you liked it Lynn-Marie!!
Luna K
4 people like this.
Thank you Robert for opening up to us! I feel like family now. We can't go wrong when we start our journey within. Acknowledge what is and decide what do about it... Namaste 🙏🏽
Cindy P
2 people like this.
After a stressful day and subsequent poor night's sleep, this was an excellent start to a new day! Thank you Robert!
Janet L
4 people like this.
Powerful practice!!! Thank You!!!
Robert Sidoti
Luna ... Always nice to hear from you and to hear how you're feeling! We ARE family, no doubt about it! 
Robert Sidoti
Cindy Hey there!! I'm so happy this practice was a positive start to your day! Stress and no sleep can be sooo rough on us, I know I personally do NOT do well at all with poor sleep, hope tonight is better!! Lot's of great yoga practices geared for before bedtime, might be worth giving a shot if your day was stressful, a little unloading and clearing of space for a sweet nights sleep and rest :) 
Robert Sidoti
Janet Thanks for all of your positivity here in the comments! I read them all and am very grateful you and others are here with me practicing ... I know all of the comments are helpful for others as well, feels like we are doing all of this together in a sense! Pura Vida Janet! 
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial