20 Minute Yoga Flows: Centered Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Centered Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kate M
Like Glenford , I am celebrating a birthday (61!) today with this lovely practice, Sarah! So sweet to find a core strengthening practice that is not totally overwhelming. This one is just perfect! I'll be back!!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Happiest of Birthdays, Dearest Kate!! What an honor to be celebrating with you in some way here. I have a March birthday as well and just turned 40 a few weeks ago—new decade for me. Wishing you a beautiful rest of your special day. Warmest wishes, Sarah
Katyayani B
1 person likes this.
I loved this flow so much. It was exactly what I needed. Will definitely be taking this class again! Thank you!
Sarah Beston
Hi Katyayani—I'm so glad to here! Thanks for letting me know and so happy to be practicing together here.
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you!!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
You're so welcome, Laura! Have a beautiful weekend, Sarah 
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah Beston  what a wonderful practice to start off  my morning! This is my first week back into the office.  Since the pandemic!:) I will be back for more 
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to be practicing with you, Cheryl! I hope your time back at the office feels safe and you are staying healthy and happy. Warm regards from California!
Guillaume
1 person likes this.
Wonderful teachings Sarah, thank you for this series
Sarah Beston
Thank you for joining and practicing with me here, Guillaume!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial