Gentle Yoga: Low Back Release<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Low Back Release
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hahaha... so happy to hear, Lori. Good old fashioned tune up! xoxoA
Joan G
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana - i've done this class many times but just noticed today that when we do the last 'half splits' on the floor - you instruct to pull the 'left leg through' twice - instead of left , then right : () no worries - I get it just letting you know! xo Namaste! Love your teaching
Alana Mitnick
Hi joan, I'm so glad that you are enjoying this Low Back practice. Oops, that happens from time to time, part of being human, I suppose. I hope you ignored me and did both sides! Enjoy the journey and stay close. Namaste xoA
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
just what i needed for my low back today.  :)
Alana Mitnick
So glad to hear, Fabian. Wishing you a restful and nourishing weekend. Warmly, Alana 
Leah T
1 person likes this.
hi Alana, this has become my 'go to' practice when I am feeling bruised or battered by the world!  Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Leah, I know the feeling...and Yoga always comes to the rescue! So glad that you are finding refuge in this practice. Stay close. Love,  Alana 
Mary Jane G
1 person likes this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alana. What an amazing practice that provided  relief from my lower back!🙏💕🕉
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Mary Jane! I am so delighted to hear that this practice offered some relief for your lower back. Thank YOU for being here and joining me in Yoga. Take good care! Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Yoga is  becoming a routine with me, my dog pulled out my mat this morning
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial