60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Melissa B
Hi Wade. This is one of my favourite classes at Yoga Anytime, and I keep coming back. It's lovely and makes me feel so good afterwards. Thank you. Namaste. 
Wade
Hi Melissa its so great to hear from you & thank you so much for sharing with me and the forum! Actually that practice is one of my go to practices as well, just brings life to the whole body!
Wade
Carolyn thanks so much for joining the practice!
Chelsea B
Wade that was a fantastic practice! I loved the supported crow pose. Never tried that before. I can usually only hold crow for a second or two so that variation felt incredible! Thanks so much!
Wade
Hi Chelsea Great to hear from you and so glad you got to experience crow, this is great! As you keep practicing the supported crow and work on pulling knees and heels up into the body you will find more strength!
Phoebe F
Thank you so much once again! Is there a way I can search for your practices in Yoga Anytime App? You r my favorite!
Wade
HI Phoebe so glad you were will this flow and yes you just look up my name and you should be able to see the seasons...Otherwise here's the names of them...Sweet Heart Challenge, 45 minute Yoga Flows,  60 minute Yoga Flows, Joyful Flows...thanks for practicing with me!

Tawnia R
Thanks so much. Fun and much needed poses for my pesky hips. 🧘🏻‍♀️✨
Wade
Happy Hips are the best Tawnia R so great to hear from you!
Dayna Wildern
Thank you again Wade for a great class. My husband joined me today, you're one of our favorite teachers, easy to follow and you explain everything with fantastic timing and detail.  
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial