Soulful Flow: Empowered Fiery Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Empowered Fiery Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Holly N
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this practice, Sarah! It helped me let go of nervous energy and relax.  I had a good shavasana at the end. 
Sarah Beston
Hi Holly! I’m so happy to hear. Thanks for sharing your experience and hope to practice with you again soon. All the best, Sarah
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This was just perfect, Sarah B! I loved the way your sequencing facilitated flow from one shape into another. A "controlled burn" which felt very nourishing, not at all depleting (like some core work can feel!!).
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I love your description of "controlled burn," Kate! So happy this practice was nourishing for you! Have a beautiful week, Sarah
Rebecca L
1 person likes this.
absolutely loved this practise - i havent been able to get the time for over a week so it was long overdue and it was just perfect thank you!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear it, Rebecca! Thanks so much for practicing with me and hope to practice together again soon! Warmly, Sarah
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was a delight from start to finish. I realised I enjoyed core work, which is new! I really loved the lunge twists as a bit of a challenge. Also I really appreciated those 5 breath downward dogs. Maybe as I am getting older or more experienced I am finding more to be interested in in the longer holds.
Sarah Beston
Dear Ali, thank you so much for sharing your experience of the practice. I love your observation about longer holds. I find that I am appreciating that more in my own practice these days as well—there is a spaciousness to it that allows me to breath and observe. Wishing you a beautiful day!
Joanna Z
1 person likes this.
Brilliant session. As usual. Thank you Sarah :)
Sarah Beston
Thanks so much for practicing with me, Joanna! It’s always such a treat to hear from you!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial