Joyful Flow: Strength and Ease<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Strength and Ease
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Juliet M
"Eye of the Tiger" got me through! Really enjoyed the Ustrasana variation. Hard work, but great fun, thank you!
PS Beautiful flowers!
Paul B
great practice Wade, thanks! cheers, Paul and Sue all the way from Avalon on Sydney's northern beaches.
Kate M
That was intense!! I seriously wouldn't have completed it without you there providing encouragement!!! Thanks, Wade : )
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this practice. I don’t know what got into me (maybe it’s the break in humidity today?) but I found myself really sinking in and sort of cruising along. Of course, your terrific choreography including the strength/rest series in the beginning sure helped...and of course: Flower Power! 🌼🌸🌺
Wade
Hi Paul it's so great to hear from you! I lived in Bondhi for a year and loved my trips exploring Manly up to Avalon! So cool to know you are both practicing w/ me from a familiar place! 
Wade
Hi Kate - I would totally agree ahahah, more intense then I planned and surprised me; that practice should come w/ a little warning label :) But you/we did it!! BOOM!!
Wade
Hi Jenny, well you were cruising to a challenging one so that's really impressive and something to celebrate!! Yes I know have to learn what types of flowers I'm buying!!
Wade
Juliet oh yes to 'Eye of the Tiger' and thanks for joining LIVE from the UK!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Thanks for helping me push the boundaries a little bit!!! So good...
Dandan
1 person likes this.
Woah, my next series to practice on. Thanks, Wade!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial