Soulful Flow: Sweet Release<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Sweet Release
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Perfect practice for today! Thank you!
Sarah Beston
I'm so happy to hear, Rachel S! Thanks for checking out the practice and hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
Marlo
1 person likes this.
Ooh that stretch after fallen triangle was super juicy! Thank you for guiding this practice. 
Sarah Beston
I love that stretch too, Marlo L! As always, such a pleasure to be practicing with you and hope you and your family are staying well!
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I loved that stretch from fallen triangle before going into pigeon. This was a wonderful whole body check in. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that, Ali! Thank you for sharing your experience and please stay close. Warmly, Sarah
Holly N
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sarah!  I enjoyed the freedom to explore sensation in the poses.  I also always enjoy your gentle cuing, guiding us through a sequence, but reminding us that yoga is a personal practice. 
Sarah Beston
Absolutely, Holly N! Such a pleasure to be practicing together and wishing you a beautiful Sunday. Warmly, Sarah
Julie M
2 people like this.
Lovely Sarah, what a gorgeous inviting flow. I felt seduced by each pose, gradually nudging me to open just a little bit further at a time when wasn’t feeling overly active. It felt gentle and safe and not at all overwhelming...just wonderful and thank you for being you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful description of your experience of the practice, Julie M. Thank you so much for sharing this with me and I am so grateful to be practicing together in this space. Have a beautiful Sunday. Warmly, Sarah
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial