Keepin' it Real: Strong Vinyasa Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Strong Vinyasa Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Matilda P
3 people like this.
Super trooper great. 
As always. 30 min. Sharp, strong and head cleaning. Exactly what I need between the hard meetings :) thank you 
Lea M
5 people like this.
Love the half moon pose and the revolved half moon!  Thank you for another great practice.
David G-
4 people like this.
Yeah, that was a Jedi lesson. “Don’t trust Robert; he might do a funny transition from plank.”I laughed and then rewound. Lesson: always listen before moving. I coached  tennis for years and loved to do that kind of trickery on my athletes. Thanks for getting me out of balance and also in a strengthy flow. Good play friend and thanks for the inspiration. Shanti 
Robert Sidoti
Matilda P - 'Super trooper great' - I love that and love that this class worked for you!! Always appreciate the comments! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Lea M ! Both of those poses are my faves - revolved is very challenging which I love and when I get really stable and open in half moon, nothing beats it - glad you like too :)) 
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure David G- !! So you're a tennis player?! One of my favorite sports at the moment, so fun! Seems like you're practicing often and it's having a profound impact on you - love it man!! 
Christel B
2 people like this.
On next to the last pose is it more important to keep the shoulders down or the revolved garuda legs touching the floor on the lying down spinal twist? Just wondering...
Matthew
2 people like this.
good solid practice - thanks.
Kira C
2 people like this.
great practice.  Half moon-check. Revolved half moon-check, step back to warrior 1...no check.  I fell over. lol  Next time might be more graceful
Robert Sidoti
Christel B Heeeey there! Personally I like to explore both options - sometimes I focus on keeping both shoulders down and only go as far as my body will twist (probably the 'best' option) and I do think there's value in dropping legs all the way over and working on softly releasing the shoulder blade and shoulder to the mat - both work! 
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial