The Ashtanga Practice: Modified Primary Series<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Ashtanga Practice: Modified Primary Series
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Bihter I
2 people like this.
Rosemary,

This modified primary series practice is my go-to on any day of the week. The sequences in here have really helped my physical and emotional flexibility and ease. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Bihter, I'm so happy to hear this! It's a pleasure to share. Be well and enjoy! R
Jane K
I don't know if it's my computer, but at 6:28 seconds, the video gets stuck and I have to fast forward. Would you look to see if it needs to be reloaded?
Gia C
1 person likes this.
Jane ~ Thank you for letting us know. If you watch the video in a different quality, it should work for you. The only one have problems right now is 720p. We are working on fixing it and hope to have it ready soon.
Jane K
1 person likes this.
Thanks Gia. Looks to now be working! Looking forward to getting the full hour in tomorrow!
Millie D
2 people like this.
Absolutely loved this practice! It really is the perfect practice when no time for the full practice or if im not feeling too energetic. Thank you once again Rosemary for this class :) xx
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you!!! You are such a love! ; )
Shine on, R
Bianca B
3 people like this.
Hi Rosemary, I started my Ashtanga practice at home 3 weeks ago, and this is now my daily go-to class. Just wanted to thank you
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Bianca. And brava on the astanga practice. Let me know how it develops... Enjoy!
Helene S
2 people like this.
Thanks so much for this lovely guided Primary series. Can't think of a better way to start my day. Namaste!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial