Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge<br>Season 1

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge
Season 1

Go To This Show Season

Shelley Williams
Matthew Greetings Matthew! Thank you for this nice note from last  year... I have been going back through and reading all the great notes from students, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Michelle Hewitt Michelle! A very belatedly thank you to this super sweet note!! I have had students repeat the challenge, and that is such a wonderful feeling to know that it is helpful!  Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Sue Hi Sue! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Susan HI Susan! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Amy T
I have LOVED your practice!  Hope you are still posting videos!  My daughter and I have been doing them.  We love hearing stories about your daughter as well
David G-
Crow scares me. I took a dive a few months ago, but that is because I wasn’t ready yet. I have hit my head on bike crashes so it is understandable. Have the same fears with Bridge. That said, I am really close. I have the strength, jut need to add some  cushions. The rest didn’t last long enough.  
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial