Too Tight to Stretch: Lunge for Life<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Lunge for Life
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jean P
1 person likes this.
Wonderful practice today. Thank you so much.
Jo L
1 person likes this.
Im a yoga novice... just started this week, and I was really worried about trying this practice as I have a hip flexor strain (one of the reasons I decided to start yoga)... it helped so much and I feel relief from the hip/groin spasm already, thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi jean - Just seeing your comment! So happy to hear that this practice felt wonderful for your body. Wishing you a happy new year of Yoga! Warmly, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jo! Happy new year! How's your practicing going? I am so happy to hear that this practice offered you some relief in your hips/groins. Lunging is one of the best things we can keep doing for our body. Stay with it and keep us posted! Enjoy, Alana
Joy A
2 people like this.
I’ve been struggling with my practice of late due to injury and pain but I’ve started back to you and the slow pace was just what the doctor ordered thank you 🙏🏾
Alana Mitnick
Hi Joy, Thank you for sharing. You are in the right place! So glad to hear you're easing back into your practice. Moving slow give us the space to listen and feel. Take good care and keep me posted. Love, Alana
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
This felt great on my hamstrings after my run! Thank you! Also, I was wondering, where is your location? Is it on Santa Claus lane in Carpenteria? It looks familiar. My cousins the Hodosys live there.
Alana Mitnick
Anda, So glad to hear! I bet this felt great after your run! Yes, that is exactly where we filmed this practice. The backdrop is real! XoA
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
lovely practice.  feeling so good the day after Christmas!  :))
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Fabian H! So glad you enjoyed this lunge focused practice. Wishing you a healthy and inspired new year! Warmly, Alana 
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial