30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Im doing great !
Ekaterina L
1 person likes this.
Hi, I've just started the challenge. Day 1 was great. Thank you so much, loved it. I am not new to yoga, but I always find it useful hearing different people explaining how to get to those basis asanas, always figuring out something new for myself, taking notice of something I was not aware before. Thank you again for explanations and positive energy. =)
Robert Sidoti
Hi Ekaterina !! Welcome to the challenge, so happy to have you here! I agree, everyone expresses this practice in their own unique way and can share something new if you’re open to it:)
Feel free to message me along the way!
Lesley T
1 person likes this.
Back on my mat, after a year away from it. This was just the challenge to get me going again. Lesson #1 was a great refresher, and I am so looking forward to the next 29! Thank you xo
Robert Sidoti
Welcome Lesley!! So happy you landed on your mat here! Keep me posted as you move through the challenge and congrats on the hardest part... ‘showing up’🙏🏽💪🏼👌
Peggy M
1 person likes this.
I just started the challenge today because I am in search of ways to decrease my low back pain and when I do yoga I have feel great and have a significant reduction in pain and stiffness. I plan on sticking with the challenge and changing my life. Thank you, I really enjoyed this video!!
Robert Sidoti
Wow, what a great comment Peggy ! I’m so excited for you ... ‘changing your life’ as you say, I love that! You’re making a conscious choice and effort to make things better for yourself, that’s where it all begins 👌🙏🏽💪🏼
Love having you here!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great class. thanks.
Peggy M
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Robert, I am still hanging in there, day 8 now!!
Robert Sidoti
You got it Matthew , nice to know you're still practicing with us here!
81-90 of 127

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial