30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
2 people like this.
I just finished week 2 today - the well done message really made me smile! i loved the squatty sun sal this morning- got that "stoked" feelin in the belly which is really cool - as Jenny said just up a bit, ive been " at it "for a good long while so it´s grand to feel day after aches and residual "what was that!"thanks for your genuine interest - keep up the rockin vibe! loveandpeacexxxI
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Day 9! Woo hoo. I'm starting to look forward to these daily sessions, instead of looking at them as something to get through. Already stronger. Still practicing a bit of weeble wobble but that's cool, too. Love this!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Michelle ! How are you? Still with us practicing? I missed this comment a month ago:( Hope this message finds you feeling awesome!
Robert Sidoti
Heeeeey Scuba Chick .... Love your enthusiasm!!
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. This was a wonderful, mellow, gentle practice - spiced up with your sense of humour and fun comments. I have to admit; I haven't been doing your yoga challenge. I just check into your practices as I like your yoga style and pace. I do hope there are more seasons planned. 🤗
Robert Sidoti
That's great Sarah! Happy to know you found that sequence enjoyable! Thanks for hanging with me in the videos, there are definitely more in the works!! See you soon:))
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
I needed my practice! I had a hard day...but the beauth of being here and now has power !
Robert Sidoti
Sometimes the practice is all one needs to get balanced and feeling good again! Have a beautiful day Ruth 🙏🏽🧘‍♂️
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. I complted Day 8 and Day 9 together within an hour of each other. How do I feel? Relaxed and also energised. My core muscles are tingling and my body is gently buzzing. As if pluggec into an electricity socket. I'm going to watch England v Pakistan in Test cricket at Lord's and later have dinner with my yogi teacher Sandra. Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. Im combining your challenge with the 10 Day Self Care challenge and going deeper into my practice . The talks meditations and practices are helping me to tune into my body, listen to its cues and experience silence within. Also that Im home in the body and the world. The 20 minute routines are my kick start to the day. Namaste.
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial