30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Hannah, sure is! thank you for being here!
Rachel C
2 people like this.
Hi Robert- that was fantastic. I started out to try and reconnect with my practice and reconnect I did. I loved each and every session with you. Thank you for compiling this and I look forwrd to doing more yoga with you :)
Robert Sidoti
Thank you TS! Great having you with us all!
Robert Sidoti
Hannah! Thanks for your comment. So happy you had a positive experience. We just may have something in the works:)
See you soooon!
Robert Sidoti
Yes Rachel! This makes me so happy, for you and for me AND any of the others who had a similar experience these past 30 Days! Appreciate your comment and hope to see you around other videos with myself or other awesome YA instructors!
Meredith H
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Robert Sidoti - These past 30 days you've brought positivity, gratitude and a suprising number of push-ups and squats to my day. :) Thank YOU for showing up.
Wendy W
2 people like this.
Welp, it only took 71 days for me to complete a 30 day challenge. Hah! I'm ready to start over and see if I can get closer to 30. Robert, you've made me laugh, cry, grateful, and at peace. It must feel odd to not know who your audience is, I feel like I know you so well. Thank you so much for the inspiration, literally, and I look forward to more. Namaste!

Kira Sloane
Wendy ! Congratulations! Love All of us at Yoga Anytime!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Meredith! So happy you joined us and had a positive experience, along with push ups and squats:)) I'm really happy you felt the positivity and gratitude, such a worth while practice for all of us! Hope to see you around other vids!
Robert Sidoti
Wendy , this is such a sweet message, thank you! I DO often wonder who is on the other end 'showing up', watching, practicing, learning, falling (and getting back up), laughing, crying and getting to know me, and more importantly themselves:)) I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to offer a service such as this, but it would not happen without you and the others who continually show up!, I'd be talking to myself I suppose. I appreciate the picture, nice to officially meet you! All my best to you, Robert
31-40 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial