30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Looks like we'll be shooting another series this year, be on the lookout ... until then, keep me posted on your practice!!
Carlene B
1 person likes this.
Hey Robert! I started the year with your newer 30 day challenge and loved it, and so spent the last month and a bit doing this one. I so enjoy the continuity of one teacher and a daily practice that builds upon the previous days one. The 30th day nearly killed me but I live to tell the tale! Going to miss our mornings together...somehow you just float my boat! Get cracking with another 30 day challenge! Take care, and may life be truly kind to you, Carl
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Possibly the best 33 days in my 52 years. Thank you. I look forward to continuing - your an excellent teacher.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Carlene✌️🤙🏼⚡️🙏🏽
Thanks so much for your comment and commitment to the challenge or challenges shall I say:)
We’re planning on another series of sorts, will keep you posted. Until then, maybe I’ll ‘see’ you in other morning type sequences I offer🤷🏼‍♂️🧘🏻‍♂️. Thanks for allowing me to ‘float your boat’ and have a blessed and beautiful day!
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey there Cheryl!! What a comment, thank you! More importantly, thank yourself for following through and dedicating/prioritizing this time for yourself! It’s a huge commitment worth taking a moment to acknowledge:)
Have a great day!! See you again soon I hope!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Feeling satisfied. This is just the beginning. Another 30 day challenge to continue the momentum.
Robert Sidoti
Hey Glenford !! Congrats on another 30 Day completion, I'm super impressed! How is your knee feeling? Are you still visiting family in UK? Excited for you to embark on yet another 30 Day adventure! As always, thanks for being here!
Glenford N
Hi Robert. Im back in Melbourne from the UK and the knee is healing nicely. The yoga help, have to be careful with deep squats. Excited to be doing another 30 Day Challenge. Who says you can't have too much of a good thing? Namaste.
Christel B
Alright I finished; although in a bit of a mixed up way. It was great to have those 20 minutes to look forward to every day. Loved your positive manner.
Robin
When I began this challenge I didn’t think 20 minute sessions would be sufficient. It started slow and with a bit of drudgery given I practice very early before work. But after a while I began looking forward to it and felt a void if I missed a session. You could feel yourself getting stronger and I now can do crow pose easily. Well done, I can hardly wait for season 2
71-80 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial