30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
I did it, I did it, I did it. 30 days, showing up, working the practice (or the practice working me). I showed up happy, enthusiastic, sad, grumpy, sore, tired, didn't matter--I showed up and always felt better afterwards. Thank you for this practice! It made a huge difference in my life in many ways. Even my longtime massage gal commented yesterday - wow! good muscle tone.
Colleen P
1 person likes this.
I've practiced for 12 years and am grateful to this site because I can start every day with yoga now. I started this challenge to help my 14 year old son supplement his golf passion. What do you know...it has been amazing for ME! Thanks so much Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Congratulations on finishing the challenge Colleen !! Or maybe you can continue right into the next challenge called ‘Feeling Alright’?? Did your son ever do any of the yoga? I am a huge fan of golf, have spent much too much money and time on it:) Does he play for school? Do they have him workout and stretch to keep fit and mobile for play?
Happy New Year to you and yours, here’s to an awesome 2018!!
Colleen P
1 person likes this.
I did Day 1 again today and finished with the bonus Relax video. I will definitely do your second challenge. My son is on Day 9...I don't get to have him every day :( But he is at the course every day, takes lessons, plays tournaments, and will play for high school next year. Our new agreement is that he gets a ride when he practiced yoga the night before!! Thank you again. You are so relatable and easy to practice with...both for me and my son! Happy New Year!!!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Colleen ! So happy you did the bonus 'relax' sequence, hope you enjoyed! Sounds like your son is focused and loves golf and I love the deal you've made about giving a ride only if he does the yoga:)) It's a pleasure for me to offer these practices, thanks for being here!
Susan B
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this challenge. I physically feel stronger and I am happier. I am proud that I finished this challenge.
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Susan !! You 'finished strong'! I think it's a big accomplishment and totally worth feeling 'proud'! All my best to you!!
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
THANK YOU Robert Sidoti !!!!! For being my guide in thisnwonderful challenge. I feel that i gave a step up in my yoga practice, learning more and more! I can tell you that i am completely inspired and i know for sure that this is just the beggining of my life experience in Yoga.
You are such a great guide! A man full of enthusiasm and good vibrations! I will stay with Yoga Anytime!
Gracias ! Gracias! Gracias!
Robert Sidoti
Congratulations Ruth !!!🙏🏽 Thank you for your kind comments and thoughts, super grateful to be a part of your journey into yoga!! I’m so happy you feel the way you do and are inspired to continue with your yoga practice!
Please feel free to message me anytime, I’d love to hear from you and see how you’re doing or if you have any specific questions or concerns I can help with:)
Allll my best to you Ruth, been a pleasure getting to know here along the way! Robert🙏🏽🧘‍♂️
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
👃👃👃👃THANK YOU! Waiting for more challenges !
61-70 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial