30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Janet S
3 people like this.
Robert...I realized this morning the changes that have occurred in every day life...More energy all day long, better flexibility physically especially in the hips back and neck, strength in the core, 2 year old leg thigh muscle injury moving toward healing, movent of blockages stem to stern, desire to be healthier increased via food, showing up daily getting trying tasks out of the way, courage, better regular sleep and daily routine. Most importantly a feeling of calmness.
I looked forward to joining you each day. It became a healthy focus.I did a 15 minute warm up on the elliptical, then used foam roller and various other props to losen muscles entering the 20 minute yoga warmed up. Following yoga I added a 20 minute meditation with Deepak. 1 hour of personal care 5 mornings a week hiking on the weekends.

30 day challenges get you back on track to feeling that sence of desireable overall wellness. Great idea Yoga Anytime and thank you Robert for successfully carrying out the idea!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Janet! Pure JOY reading your post. Thank you for being here! xo Kira (YA)
Robert Sidoti
What a wonderful experience it seems you've created for yourself Janet! NONE of what you mentioned would have happened without YOUR dedication and action from YOU! And as much as this is not about me, I have to say that reading comments like yours and the others gives me such confidence and reassurance that what I care so much about and love to share on any platform I can, really does make a difference, so thank you Janet, this is a mutually beneficial relationship:)
Jeannette Miranda
Day 30!!!! took longer than the 30 day but I did it.
Excellent teacher! I love every class.

From Bogota Colombia

See you in another challenge.
Robert Sidoti
Good job and congratulations Gloria from Bogota! :) Yes, we will see you in the next challenge! Hope to see you in other Yoga Anytime videos as well!
Bonnie S
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert and yoga anytime for a wonderful 30 day experience! Loved every moment and my body feels incredibly strong and most important flexible!
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU Bonnie for joining us all!
Look forward seeing you on other videos! So grateful, namaste:)
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert, Day 30 was a couple of days after day 29 and I completed it today! Loved it and will continue with Day 1 again tomorrow. I will do 6 days on and the Saturday off. I've noticed new toned muscles throughout and it enlivens me for the start of the day - doing it at 5.30am is the most peaceful and quiet time and a lovely way to begin.Your teaching has a lovely relaxed style with clear direction on the poses and breath required. See you again at Day 1!
TS
TS
2 people like this.
Great 30 days! Thanks so much Robert!
Hannah S
1 person likes this.
Great challenge! Great energy. I really liked the aspects of playfulness and fun. Not taking things too seriously. It would be great to have something that builds on what was taught in this 30 day challenge. I'll just hope that that is already in the works.
21-30 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial