Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž, Thank you for joining me! So glad you got your yoga practice in. Wishing you a wonderful day! Love, Alana 
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Hi Alan,  So excited that you have a new president who will unite America and a vice president who is a woman of colour and knows all about healing.  I'm doing Robert Sidoti's 30 Day Challenge again. Namaste 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford N! So delighted to hear from you! I've been wondering how you are doing. I share in your excitement for unity and new leadership in this country. So glad to hear that you're enjoying your Challenge with Robert. Stay with it! Namaste, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi  Alana, Lovely to hear from you  give my regards to Robert and the team. I've used yoga meditation and prayer as a way of surviving and thriving during restrictions in Melbourne. Feeling good. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Will do, Glenford N. So happy to hear that you are feeling good... and surviving and thriving during these times. Yoga is a lifesaver! So grateful for these teachings and practices that bring us home to our Self and each other. Warmly, Alana  
Dayna Wildern
Thank you very much for this simple but rewarding practice. I fell off the wagon the last couple weeks caring for a very sick kitty and my husband who tested positive for covid. I wanted to ease back into yoga and this was perfect, thank you! Namaste
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
I’m grateful for your yoga video! A great practice to do on thanksgiving. Thank you! And Happy Thanksgiving Day! Sincerely, Anda
Alana Mitnick
Hi Dayna.Wildern, Thank you so much for being here and joining me! I know the feeling of "falling off the wagon" and how amazing it feels to start practicing again... moving, breathing, feeling, and releasing. I hope your kitty and husband are feeling better and have fully recovered. Stay healthy and enjoy your Yoga! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Dearest Anda S, Lovely to hear from you! So delighted to practice together on Thanksgiving! Wishing you a very healthy and nourishing holiday weekend. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Michelle M
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Alana it was just what my body needed this morning! I am a yoga instructor and sometimes its nice to be guided! Great job!! Namaste Yogi! I shared your video w/ my sis n law hoping she will join Yoga anytime 
91-100 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial