Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Child's Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Child's Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Sometimes it feels more comforting in the privacy of your own space when building your practice, totally get it Sam! What’s important to remind ourselves is the choice and priority made to show up and work on ourself, good job you!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
got some shoulder issues - so nice to have progressions that keep me in the game - i.e. not too easy/not too hard. thanks.
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Matthew! I hear you, the shoulders can get overworked big time, definitely nice to always have options and ways to ‘stay in the game’ as you say, love it!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Great practice, even better second time around. Enjoyed the challenge to my arms and shoulders. Body feeling relaxed and strong. Thanks Rob.
Randye S
1 person likes this.
So grateful I found this...and it's only Day 4. Thank you for your work.
Robert Sidoti
Grateful for you Randye !! :) And you are welcome, our pleasure!
Jean P
1 person likes this.
Woohoo I did it. Really glad no one is watching cause when I bring my leg to the front I'am not graceful but I did it! As always thanks so much.
Louise O
1 person likes this.
So excited. Today my ROM in the twisting lunge was so much greater and more importantly, freer.  AND! : I could get both my elbows and my forehead on the floor in the closing forward fold!  (The little things really are the big things.) #Happy
Robert Sidoti
Sounds like a good practice for you! I thought at first when you said 'elbows and forehead to floor' - you meant from a standing forward bend!! haha, that would be kinda crazy! :) 
Denah T.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this one.  Thank you
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial