Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Burst of Gratitude<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Burst of Gratitude
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Good to hear [Sam] ! I find that true for myself as well, I will be sore in certain areas, maybe even feel pain and the practice (done with care) will always help to make me feel better!
Glad you showed up:) Have a beautiful day🙏🏽
Eric K
1 person likes this.
Wonderful and releasing. My back/sacrum feel so much better. Great pace and pointers.
Robert Sidoti
Nice to hear from you Eric ... so happy the practice felt good for you! Have a happy day! :)
Dannette W
1 person likes this.
As usual nice pacing and guidance Robert. Appreciate the encouragement to experiment with my stretching more and to listen to what the body maybe calling for above & beyond the standard poses.
Robert Sidoti
We’re looking to deepen our relationship and understanding of our bodies in this challenge, in doing so we begin to trust in what and how we feel In building these shapes:)) So Happy you are enjoying Dannette !
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
A beautiful little gem of a practice! Yes, despite sore toes when doing camel (that’s the only part of my body that ever hurts in ANY pose) I am feeling grateful and ‘super stoked’ for this series, Robert! 🙏🏻
Nonamethanks
1 person likes this.
After day 6 I have been sick with flu and unable to do anything so I have fallen behind. I am hoping to be headache free by Monday, do you recommend I start from the beginning again or pick up where I left off and also will the videos be available after the initial 30 days are up because I not able to finish in time due to this. And I was just really getting into it adn seeing little improvement.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Eveline, the videos will absolutely be available! If you'd like us to change the day that you are on back to day 6 or any other day, just let us know and we are happy to do that for you! Best, Sarah
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Sarah !! Sorry to hear about your achey toes😬 I too am ‘super stoked’ to know this practice is working for you, thanks for taking the time to share that!
Namaste and Pura Vida from Costa Rica✌️🧘‍♂️🌴🏄🏾‍♀️
Robert Sidoti
Good morning Eveline 🙏🏽 That darn flu is going around quite a bit, I hope you are feeling better🤞🏼 Totally understand about the headache, not my favorite feeling. I will say that if it’s not too bad a headache, a moderate yoga practice can help relieve it sometimes:)
Thank you Sarah Beston for your comment and help!
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial