Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Let's Go!<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Let's Go!
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Pia T
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti Sorry for late answer 🙃 I got a flu like everybody here in Finland..so havent done much than rest🤧 I just came here littele bit up north and here is winter! So whats best here is lake and sauna. So i start my mornings swimming at the lake which is cover with ice😁water is warmer than air so its feels so good! And then evening sauna, sauna sauna😂 and today I feel that i can practise with you guyes🧘🏼‍♀️🧡have a great day all yogies out there 😉
Robert Sidoti
Flu has been a Global thing apparently Pia :( Sounds incredible there with all the Lakes and Saunas, I want to visit there! Sounds like you're doing all the right things and the yoga is probably helping a bit too:) Hope you are feeling better and see you on the mat soon!
Pia T
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti thanks! And welcome, our nature is awesome😁people are nice (shy😌a bit) also..😉 see on the mat tomorrow!
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
It’s amazing to me how much better I feel at the end of these short practices than I do before I start. Wonderful! I’m a pretty wobbly warrior 3 but oh well will keep trying.
Robert Sidoti
I totally get it and feel the same way Sam, I'm sure everyone here agrees ... we can almost always guarantee we feel so much better after a practice, even if only 20 minutes! Good work Sam !
Diana J
1 person likes this.
"Listen to your body," that is my biggest take away as I go through this series. Thank you Robert for the reminder of listening, trusting, and responding to what my body needs.
Robert Sidoti
I’m so glad that’s coming through for you Diana 🙏🏽 In a world where we spend so much time ‘outside of our bodies’, yoga is a great practice in coming home:)
Kristi H
1 person likes this.
Day 9 - Awesome! Back feels so much better. Great stretching. Thank you.
Robert Sidoti
Awesome, nice to hear your back is feeling better Kristi 🙏🏽✌️🧘‍♂️
Caroline A
1 person likes this.
Signed up for the 30 day challenge loving the flow of the practice and the encouragement from Robert Sidoti feels like practicing with a friend great challenge thanks Robert 😊
11-20 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial