Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Centered and Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Centered and Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear [TS] !! Sometimes that’s all it takes is a little conscious breathing and movement to shift everything! 🙏🏽🧘🏻‍♂️
Jean P
1 person likes this.
you're killing me........ thanks!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Great start to the day! Love this invigorating sequence! Thanks, RS!!
Robert Sidoti
You got it Kate !! It's truly my pleasure! You are moving right along with this challenge!! 
Deb T
2 people like this.
Thank you!  I am a 67 yr old female who has been athletic my entire life.  I have never been a fan of yoga but as I have aged I have seen my balance and flexibility greatly diminish so when a friend shared me your trial I took a leap of faith and am so glad I did.  In the short 13 days I have followed your sessions I feel both balance and flexibility returning and feel wonderful and invigorated.  I look forward to my 20 minutes with you each day. I will definitely continue after the fifteen days. 🧘🏽‍♂️
Robert Sidoti
hey hey hey Deb T !! Thank you soooo much for sharing your comment here, loved seeing and reading this! You may be embarking on a beautiful new path and relationship with your body and mind - and spirit possibly via the practice of yoga :)) There are so many different and unique ways in which this practice can be shared, lot's of great teachers and offerings here on YOga Anytime - welcome home! Please keep me posted as you move through the series or if you need some guidance once finished here - namaste, peace and much more!! 
Deb T
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert!  I have now completed your 30 day challenge  and  definitely have a new attitude towards yoga!  I am looking forward to finding other sessions that suit my age and level of yoga skills on Yoga Anytime.  I will look for more of your sessions, ....will I find any? 🤔 Cheers, ....Deb
Robert Sidoti
Hello and big congrats to you!! So happy this challenge and yoga practice resonated with you - happy!! If you look me up on site, you'll finds a lot of practices of varying 'levels' - no doubt something there for you. Try 'Start your Day' - seems to be a popular and very doable one! Many more awesome teachers on the site too - lemme know how I can further assist you on your newly found yoga journey :)) 
Laurie A
1 person likes this.
Thanks for getting me to challenge my balance! And, I like the flow of your sessions!
Robert Sidoti
You are so so welcome Laurie A  - balance is pretty important for us to work on, happy you find value in it! Have a great day and see you soon!! 
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial