Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Trust How You Feel<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Trust How You Feel
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Show Introduction
Tracy S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert!!!! I have looked forward to each days practice. Creative spicy spacious strong and silly!!!! OM Shanti!
Wendy W
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert and the 30 day sangha, I’ve enjoyed our time and look forward to the next! Gassho
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Another 30 days! In the last six months, I've dropped deep into my wisdom strength self. Strong warrior. I have a bunch of great friends, you and Broga yoga to thank for the transformation, as well as my commitment to change. Thanks, Rob, for a splendid 30 day practice. In gratitude, with hugs, ScubaChick.
Robert Sidoti
You finished Tracy!! Many thanks to you for being here and sharing your comments along the way! It’s been a pleasure getting to know you a bit... lmk if you practice any other videos with me:)
Robert Sidoti
Hello right side up Wendy 😃 Can’t thank you enough for you positivity and kind comments throughout, not just for me but for the others practicing along side us, I know it helps! If we do another challenge I will see you! Big hugs and namaste🧘‍♂️
Robert Sidoti
Yay Scuba Chick !! What a great comment to end your challenge! It’s been a sweet pleasure to be part of your transformation! It wouldn’t begin to happen if you didn’t step up and into it, so all credit goes to you my friend🙏🏽
All my best and I accept the hug!! Namaste
Kit S
1 person likes this.
TaDa! Thanks Robert! Great 30 Days. Really enjoyed it and looked forward to it every morning.
Martha K
1 person likes this.
That you for the gentle guidance. You got me all the through. BOOM!
Robert Sidoti
Congrats and well done Kit !! Nice to get to know you here, stay in touch🙏🏽✌️
Robert Sidoti
Boom Martha !💪🏼👊🏼 Well done! So happy to know you enjoyed and finished! Keep me posted on other videos you may end up practicing to:)
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial