Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Trust How You Feel<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Trust How You Feel
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Show Introduction
Uschi H
1 person likes this.
Thank you for 30 fun days! I just finished today. Looking forward to more yoga with you. Have a great day everyone!
Karen Rennie
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Robert Sidoti for the wonderful challenge! Such a perfect way to begin a new year.
Robert Sidoti
Congrats to you on your 30 Day journey Uschi 🙏🏽🧘‍♂️ So happy to have had you here... see you soooon!!
Robert Sidoti
You’re welcome Karen Rennie !! Pleasure meeting you and having you here with us all!
Susan J
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Robert. I have enjoyed your positive attitude every day especially as some of the 30 days has been a challenging period in my life. I shall look forward to the next practice with you. Namaste.
Kim M
1 person likes this.
Great 30 day challenge . I’m five years plus into my practice but consider myself very much a “beginner” yogi, and endeavour to keep refining and changing poses and found this challenge excellent for your superb little variations on familiar poses.
Tina F
1 person likes this.
I started the challenge as a way to regain my practice. Due to injury, I hadn’t practiced regularly for a few months. This was part of a healing journey. In my head your “ How do you feel?” took the place of , “ What can/can’t I do?” Many thanks, and much gratitude. I loved it.
Robert Sidoti
Congrats on finishing the challenge Susan! I’m so happy to know the yoga has helped you feel good during a difficult time for you 🧘‍♂️ Sending a big hug and positivity to you!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks so much for your comment Tina 🙏🏽 Happy to hear this practice has been a positive experience for you AND I love that you hear in your head “How do I feel?”!!👌🤙🏼👊🏼💪🏼😃 See you sooooon!
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for joining us here Kim !! To be in the ‘beginners mind’ is to be a constant student of life, there’s always something new to soak up and learn no matter how much experience we have, so happy you entered the challenge with that mindset 🙏🏽 Please stay in touch!!
11-20 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial