The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 10: Acceptance<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 10: Acceptance
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Cassandra B
Thanks, Wade for a wonderful challenge. It felt good in the moment and opened some gateways for bringing my practice forward - openness in all its meanings.
Wade
Hi Debra Congrats and 'hey you did listen' and gave yourself a break which is good, some people including my self at times may have pushed through even after the first hint from the inner voice to stop...always a lesson isn't it, but more importantly congrats on powering through the challenge and with a ROAR to boot!!
Wade
Hi Cassandra thanks so much for sharing and being open to the challenge in general! I think when we approach life with an open heart (when possible) its a win win for everyone! Hope you share that feeling with those in your life! thanks for being a part of the challenge!!
Glenford N
A beautiful practice. My hips feel open and free- I could fly. Are you doing any more challenges Wade. I'd love to continue with your philosophy on life love and the heart. It reminds me of The Serenity Prayer " God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Namaste.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Congrats Glenford on completing it but more important really opening up to it, that's the amazing part! Yes the Serenity Prayer is a real piece of wisdom! I will be shooting some more videos with them in June...look forward to reconnecting!
Glenford N
Thanks Wade. Looking forward to doing more of life's journey with you and your gifted teaching. If you're ever in Melbourne Australia look .me up.
Chrys M
Hi Wade, I scared the cat out of the room with my lion's breathe. He sometimes hogs my mat, so now I know how to claim it back! I'm in Australia too (G'day Glenford!), so now you have a couple of places to stay. You can combine it with your tour of Ireland! Are you filming another challenge at the moment? I really hope so. Either way, I'm going to start this one over again. Thanks for the challenge. It was awesome.
Wade
Hi Chrys ahahah love the visual of the cat freaking out with the lions breath! My dog won't let me practice either without a wrestle first! Australia is amazing - lived in Melbourne for a year! Yes just finished filming...more serious-silly yoga coming at you!!
Joanne D
A big heartfelt thanks for this challenge I’m ready for the next one please ! I’m on a roll ! X
Wade
Joanne congrats for not only finishing it but doing it with enthusiasm! Thanks for being a part of it... I hope your post inspires other! I just finished some new videos and hope they keep things 'rolling'!!
21-30 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial