Aligned With Breath: Build Inner & Outer Strength<br>Margi Young

Aligned With Breath: Build Inner & Outer Strength
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Melisse R
After a long hiatus of personal practice I turned to you and chose this class. Perfect for getting back into it....both the strength building while cultivating a calming spaciousness. As always - thanks!
Margi Young
Melisse!!!! So great to hear from you and know that you are practicing along my side. Sending much love to you. xo
Joan J
Margi, another great class, love the strength building. I can't do side plank because it is so painful for my wrists. I love how you use the block and bolster in your teachings. This is a wonderful daily practice. 🌾
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Joan - hi joan... you can go to your forearm for side plank. I like to do it with the bones parallel to the front of the mat, but you can experiment with different angles.
Or have a sip of tea during those 2 minutes!! Thanks for practicing!
Joan J
Thank you Margi, it's much better with my forearm down. I love doing plank with my feet on the block, such a different feeling. Be well🌾
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Amazzzziiingggg!!! I feel great!! It's like your daily multi vitamin!
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Laura So great to hear! Thank you.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
I enjoy this each time I do it. It makes me feel strong. It's great todo when you don't have much time. Thank you!
Lorraine Marek
My wrists didn’t tolerate the planks but I’ll keep working on it
Margi Young
Lorraine Hi! It is wrist intensive, and for sure the wrists do get stronger with time, but please don't push it. There are so many other classes to choose from! Thanks for trying and remember yoga is about healing, so take great care! Margi Young
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial