Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 1: Earth Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 1: Earth Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Meghan B
3 people like this.
So wonderful, Suniti! Thank you for sharing your beautiful practice & wisdom. 

I'm excited to notice Earth this week! Excellent homework.
Renee R
2 people like this.
Thankful to be reminded that I am always supported. Joy and compassion, my true hearts desire.
Kate M
2 people like this.
s  l  o  w  i  n  g     d  o  w  n  .   .    .    brings thing into focus : )
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Meghan!  so wonderful seeing you here.
Suniti
Hello!  It is such a gift to bring in the support that is always present and to feel it with the whole body. Thank you for sharing!
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Hi Kate!  Yeah I've been slowing down even more then usual and definitely gaining some perspective. Nice to hear from you again! 

Leesa N
1 person likes this.
Hi I have been wanting to begin this work with you for weeks and now here I am so happy after the first session. I feel so beautifully held and connected. This is what I had imagined/desired. Thank you so much. This is such a grounding sensual experience. I look forward to doing it again x
Suniti
Leesa -Wonderful!  I'm so glad you've found the space to join me for this course. I love that you are finding the grounded sensuality.  Beautifully said
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Hi Suniti. Lovely practice and the idea of falling upwards.. I tweaked my left hip but  I'm sure  the tightest
 will abate.. I will journal my feelings over the next 24 hours and let you know.. Namaste.
Leesa N
Hi, I have now started practicing this course again but now with my partner. We are really enjoying it. I just wanted to ask a general question, when I do poses standing on one leg, I often feel a cramp in my calf. Do you know why and how I can work with this? Thanks again.

41-50 of 90

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial