Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Thank you Diana R!
Michelle
Yay Yippee!! I am back at this Challenge again!! So grateful. Thanks Nathan!!
Nathan Briner
Hey welcome back Michelle! Great to hear from you 😀. If there’s anything I can do to help along the journey don’t hesitate to reach out, or give me a shout and let me know how you’re doing. 
Enjoy round 2! 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Nathan: this challenge is going to be fun. So many new cues that helped my body, and the Earth gravity did move from feet to crown of head. Thank you for helping me hinge better. After this I had a magical flow with Rosemary Garrison and tried to remember the waist band cue. I also felt the practice as my legs were drained of ATP by the end. Thanks again, Dave
Nathan Briner
David G- sounds like you’re off to a great start! Legs are burning 🔥 and strength is building 💪 Stay in touch and let me know how you’re coming along in the challenge and if you need any help or modifications. 
Cheers!
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
Doing this along with your advanced basics core work.
If a practice is really challenging should I repeat until it's easier and moving to the next practice in the challenge?
thanks!
Nathan Briner
Kerry N-W, I definitely recommend that approach. Take as much time as you need physically and/or mentally with a lesson. Then switch it up when you’re ready. It’s also nice to have that next lesson waiting for you to say hello and see what’s in store. 

If you ever need any help or modifications please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. 
LOUISE F
1 person likes this.
This was awesome Nathan - thank you xxx
Nathan Briner
LOUISE F! Sounds like you’re digging the first days of the challenge! I would love to hear how you’re doing as you continue through the sessions. 
To your health!
Nathan Briner
LOUISE F! Sounds like you’re digging the first days of the challenge! I would love to hear how you’re doing as you continue through the sessions. 
To your health!
71-80 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial