Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Nathan, for this interesting practice! I loved doing it! Namaste! 💙
Nathan Briner
Sandra Židan very glad to hear you’re enjoying it. I hope to hear from you again as you continue though the challenge :)
Jo S
1 person likes this.
Hi Nathan, Just letting you know that you have still not got rid of me on your 30 day challenge! - I've been thinking about why I like this so much - apart from the fact that there are 30 different sessions here - which keep me going for about 5 weeks... I realise that I feel safe here - your approach ensures that I am concentrating on doing poses carefully and not rushing anything. When I dip into some of the other sessions on this website, I often feel rushed and there is no time to think or feel what is going on... I am still a long way from achieving some of the advanced poses, but there may be some micro-steps forwards in some places which is very satisfying. Thanks again for putting this together. Jo x
Nathan Briner
Hi Jo S!! This comment absolutely makes my heart sing. This is exactly what I am hoping for, creating a space and proper time for you feel yourself in these practices. I think that where the magic happens. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. And don’t forget, if you ever need help or ideas for the more advanced poses, I am always happy to help. 
All my best!!
81-84 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial