Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Strength 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Strength 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Caroline
Sounds good Nathan, will let you know!
Patty P
Hi, Nathan.  Oooh, this is difficult for me! It pushes me to hold longer than I'd like, but I'm doing it!  Thanks for your positivity and gentle instruction. PP
Lili C
1 person likes this.
This is my second time doing this challenge for 30 days, and I love the energy it gives to once soul, body and mind.  And I can really feel the change in my body when I compare the first time doing this to the second time now. For example: I don't have to searce for that inner lift as much and the poses comes with more ease every time. 
Thank you for a lovely experience. 
Nathan Briner
Lili C, I love hearing comments like this. That you can really feel the inner evolution and changes happening. One of my teacher used to say, “practice makes the master”! Great work Lili! Stay in touch, I’d love to hear more of your journey as you continue through round two. 
All my best for a happy and healthy 2021 
Daniel C
1 person likes this.
That abdominal movement may seem crazy to ask but is crazy effective. Ifeel like the girl in the Exosist (not going hard with the neck tho). Scary a bit as i still haven't found end range. But have not experienced any discomfort  either. I feel  the longer im in the pose the more ican twist.  Twistopotomus!
Nathan Briner
Daniel C, it’s wild, isn’t it?! So much space. When you’re in those twist poses, check that your are using your diaphragm to breath and not the top chest. This will provide a wonderful massage and movement to the abdominal organs :)
Anita B
1 person likes this.
I am really enjoying this practice.   There is something in the cueing that I can't quite name that is so peaceful and reassuring, allowing me to listen but also pay attention to what's happening inside my body.   Thank you for your engaging but reserved teaching style, Nathan.   
Nathan Briner
Anita B that really means a lot to hear. I do try to share a few ideas as clearly as I can and then give you time to translate that into your inner world. It takes time to make a connection to these ideas and making them real inside. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Jacinthe L
Thank you for providing such clear instructions and the pace is excellent for me; I actually feel my muscles working. I really enjoy your classes. 
Nathan Briner
A pleasure to have you here, Jacinthe L! Isn’t it great to feel that inner strength!? This strength will help you tap into your natural ability to balance n the next section. I hope to hear more from you as you continue the program :) 
41-50 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial