Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Integration 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Integration 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Ishara S
1 person likes this.
This was a wonderful class (not that I haven't enjoyed them all!). It was this particular integration of material into an asana workshop I took with you some years ago that made so delighted to meet you then. Thank you for the thoughtful and clear practice--it is deeply appreciated.
Nathan Briner
Thank you very much, Ishara!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great practice and a very interesting, very useful instruction to feel the whole body at once rather than bits at a time - and use this to guide adjustments when in the poses. hadn't come across this before. yet it seems so obvious now you mention it. thanks Nathan. :)
Nathan Briner
Matthew, glad to hear that hit home for you. It definitely changes the view of the pose and it’s effects within. I am currently creating an online program with an in-depth look at what I call the Alignment Principles and how they guide students to dive deep into the body and meditation of Asana. Check out my Instagram @nathan_briner. I’ll be posting more about it there. Hope to see you :) 
Matthew
will do!
Nathan Briner
Daniel C, not sure on that one. 
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
I definitely feel the opening, oneness and expansion. So cool!
Nathan Briner
Brenda S 💪🙏
Laura M
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful practice! Thank you!!
Nathan Briner
Laura M 💛🙏
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial